Friday, February 19, 2010

The blogging has begun :)

Well, as you can see I posted my first post and then took a 6 month break! :) I guess being a new mother took up a little more time than I maybe expected, but never the less I'm back and ready to be a faithful "blogger"! These past 6 months, the first of Isaac's life, have by far been the best of ours! Being parents truly is the best and though it can get a little crazy at times it is so much fun! We can't believe have fast time has gone and that he is already six months old. He has mastered the art of rolling across the room, loves his mom's green peas:), and is fully living up to the meaning of his name by laughing all the time. He pretty much has a smile on his face anytime you look at him and the best times are when Caleb and I can get him giggling. It is so cute! Obviously I can't post all 1,000 photos I've taken, but I'll post the ones we love the most to give you a peak into our life:) As for Caleb and me, we wonder why we ever thought we were so busy before the little guy arrived and often wonder what use to fill our time:) Caleb's job is going really well and he just finished up his busiest month of the year. Our most recent news is that he will be starting back to school in 2 weeks at Oklahoma Christian to get his MBA. He's been thinking about it for awhile and has decided to start this March. It will be one night a week. I'm still working 2 days a week at Hospital Discount and am loving it. I really do feel like I have the perfect schedule. I work Tuesdays and Wednesdays which gives me a little time out of the house each week. It's great and Isaac loves going over to our good friends Shannon and Kyle's house to play with there daughter Meg. Well, enough for now! We'll keep you posted!

No comments: